” Indian Institute of Code, Networks and Security ( IICNS ) “, industry relevant skills are what we develop. The rigorous training provided at IICNS equips students with Knowledge, Skills and Attitude to succeed. The IICNS Programs are based on inovation and interactive training methodologies derived from one experiences of providing training in corporate world. In effort, at the IICNS, we bring corporate to the classroom.
Degree type: Coding ( Diploma )
Duration: 1 years (full-time)
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE.. ??
Code powers our digital world. Every website, smartphone app, computer programme, calculator and even microwave relies on code in order to operate. This makes coders the architects and builders of the digital age.
Over the next 10 years it is estimated that there will be 1.4 million jobs in computer sciences and only around 400,000 graduates qualified to do them.
“Our world is increasingly run by software and we need more diversity in the people who are building it. More importantly, writing software is about expression, creativity – and practical application,”
“Our kids should learn to bend, join, break and combine code in a way it wasn’t designed to. It’s a whole generation of kids that will use code like our generation used words.”
HOW TO START LEARNING COMPUTER PROGRAMMING..??
- Choose a programming language : Computer programming is done as essentially a set of written instructions that the computer follows. These instructions can be written in a number of different “languages”, which are really just different ways of organizing the instructions and text. Different languages tend to be used to create different types of programs, however, so choose one that you feel is relevant to what you want to do.
- Consider C,C++, C# and related languages : These languages are mainly used for creating computer programs. C and C++ are easy and good beginner languages but C# is becoming much more common.
- Try Python : A very versatile language used widely across several platforms, Python is a great language to learn. Some swear by it’s ease for beginners, so give it a try!
- Consider PHP : PHP, usually used for web programming and very useful for hackers, is relatively easy to learn and usually in good demand.
- Consider other languages too : There are tons of programming languages, all with varying uses.
Continue programming and trying new things! To be a good programmer you, at the very least, have to keep up with changing technology. Its a constant learning process, and you should always be learning new languages, new paradigms, and most importantly: programming new things!